- I LOVE Kebabs – I don’t know what it is about a big dirty greasy donner kebab but they are my go to takeaway. I would probably eat one every single day if I could! At the moment I am trying to be healthy and eat properly but that doesn’t mean Ive not had a kebab at least once a week so far!!
- Growing up I had a speech problem – I had to go to speech therapy at the doctors and have extra sessions at school because I couldn’t pronounce some words properly, like castle I used to say car-kle. Luckily now these things haven’t had an impact on my future and I can now pronounce all words with no problem.
- I am not a people person – although I am training to be a nurse I am not a people person at all! I am shy and awkward and I am terrible at the whole small talk thing that is so important in nursing. I do get by though and my confidence is building slightly!
- I am THE most indecisive person ever! – I can never make my mind up about anything! If you ask me a question like “what do you want for dinner?” Im usually saying “I don’t mind, you decide”. On the other hand, if somebody does then suggest something I will often say no to their suggestion.. I am so annoying!
- I avoid all arguments, fights and confrontations – I hate all these things! I will do anything in my power to avoid these things even if it means I have to bite my tongue over something that is really annoying me.
- I HATE talking on the phone – I will literally never ring anybody up! I wont ring up the doctors, I wont answer calls unless it is important or its a member of my family. It literally makes my hands sweat and my heart beat x10000 faster!
- I would always choose fruit over chocolate – not something you hear most people say but I rarely ever eat chocolate! Even when I was younger I used to love fruit much more than sweets or chocolate.. although the only exception is chocolate strawberries (they are the best things ever!!!)
- I was a vegetarian – Okay it was only for 2 weeks but at least I tried! I done really well until I started craving a kebab and ended up giving in! I hate the thought of animals dying for my expense but it just tastes SO good! I can’t help being a huge lover of meat
- I HATE swimming – I think this is more of the fear of drowning. When we was younger my nan would always take us swimming but I was always too scared and while I did used to get into the swimming pool I was not a confident swimmer and this is something that I didn’t resolve! I dont understand the appeal of swimming, you get all water in your ears and eyes and up your nose it just doesn’t seem fun to me!
- I made my puppy his own instagram – I recently purchased a French Bulldog called Sydney, he is my absolute world and the cutest thing you have ever seen your life.. so cute that I wanted to share him the world and made him his own instagram (that is doing surprisingly well) if you want to check it out search sydneythefrenchiex on insta!
So hopefully that has all given you a little more insight into my life!